Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day

Today was a special day in our family. I guess it was for most people however, we took a day to really reflect on how lucky we are to have Terry as the father of our little family. Terry is a man who really believes in being honest. If you ask him anything he can not tell a lie. We love Terry because to him his family is his life. I know without a doubt he would do anything for us that he feels is best for our family. He loves to be with us.
Many men strive for a status at work or filling his bank account. Terry aches when he is without us and when he comes home he fills complete. The kids often say at bedtime that their bestest was when daddy came home. I know this is their way of saying that it just feels really good to be a complete family. Well Terry we love you and we feel blessed for each day that we have together. The kids and I all gave Terry a nice wakeboard for fathers day. Then of course we took him boating. It was a perfect day as I heard him say several times yesterday. Love you Honey. I also have to say how there are so many things that I love about Terry that I see in my own dad. Like how they both can fix anything that is broken. They both would protect their family without hesitation. My dad and I have always had a very special bond that will never be broken. Dad I love you so much and I hope you know that. Love your Krystal.There is also another special father figure in our family and that would be Terrys dad Chuck. Chuck is also an amazing person. One who is not quick to judge and full of love. I am so grateful for everything he has taught Terry over the years. I know without such a wonderful dad Terry would not be the man he is today. Thank you Chuck for being a second dad to me. Happy Fathers Day.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I just love your blog. It sounds like Terry had a great Father's day. Where did you get such a good looking dad?