Pages

Friday, July 25, 2008

Pioneers Day

So today Terry had to work. Ya he only gets paid when he works unlike other people :) So he went to work and me and the kids went and worked on a 5 hour service project. It always does something good to my heart when I do for others. Then we came home and took our downtime. Since we only get downtime before our own Tazmanian Devil comes home. The second he comes home we are up and at it, going and doing. So as soon as Taz came home he loaded the boat and away we went. We headed down to the lake, I bet you didn't see that one coming. It was too choppy for Terry to try his new tricks, but perfect for tubing and swimming. The water was 82' and it felt like 86'. Here are some cute photos of again my cute kids having some fun. I often wonder what they will think about boating when they are older. Just another chore, or like it is a second home they always want to come home to. I am not sure I hope it is the later. Then we came home and finished off the fireworks from the 4th. Ya it was just the small little ones left but we sure enjoyed our neighbors display from up the road. They always have the party going on down the street. Deena thanks for always making our fireworks look so small ;) Well I must say I am very thankful for all the hard work the pioneers put into establishing this beautiful state that we live in. I absolutely love Utah and all the variety it has to offer. Happy Pioneers Day to all of you.

2 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

I have to confess, it wasn't me this time. Hamners had a ton! It was them that put on the show this time. But honored you thought it was me ( I think?).

Amy Lynn said...

So have you given any thought to adopting me? I love how much fun your family has together! It makes our holidays seem really boring though...