Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nancy Baby

So I have a friend from way way back. Her name is Nancy and I am so impressed that she has been able to put up with me for so long. She is just darling. Nancy is the best listener I have ever talked to. And on top of good listening she has an amazing way of giving good advice. Nancy is one of the strongest amazing individuals I know. Nancy went through a divorce last year and has found the love of her life. Earl has just asked Nancy to marry him, on October 11th they will be bound as husband and wife. I know they will make a perfect couple. Nancy has never been the giddy type. But wow is she ever giddy, it makes me so happy to see her not be able to focus. We were talking last night and she just couldn't keep her mind off of HIM! Wow love is crazy you just never know when it can hit you between the eyes and make everything go fuzzy. Earl has 3 boys and Nancy has 1 girl so she will soon be passing me up on the kid thing. I just wanted to wish Nancy the best of luck and let her know how much she means to me. I appreciate you putting up with all my ups and downs since 1986 wow now that was along time ago. Love you doll we will have to go hang sometime with our families. I am sure our boys will just love each other.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah for Nancy. I am so happy for her. She has been such a great friend for many years for you.

JaNae said...

Yay! I saw Nancy ahile back at Walmart(where I see everyone it seems) and she looked awesome.
I love happy endings.....yay for Nancy :)