Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Dad

So Terry left last night to go hunting with his brother Troy. He left me to be a single mom of 3 for just 5 days. I have to say sometimes it is a relief because I don't feel like the house has to be perfectly clean when he comes home and we can fudge on dinner. But then reality set in as I woke up and had to have all 3 ready for their 9:00, 10:00 & 12:00 soccer games. It was bloody hot and we were running like crazy to make it to each one at different locations on time. After the last game as we were driving home Matia asked if we could play the "watching you daddy" song because she was apparently missing her daddy. I guess when your other half is not with you for a short amount of time it is easy to see how much they are needed in your life. I have always given credit to Terry for being such a wonderful father helping out so much with everything. But man I just have to say this is going to be a long 5 days without my best friend. I know whaa-fetchin-whaa it could be worse. Well Terry I guess I am just trying to say thank you for all you do for us. I will be very happy when you come home, I am not good at this single mom thinger.

No comments: