Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tagged by JaNae


This is for you JaNae!
How to play this game: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.Tag 5-6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Joys
1. Being a mother of 3 special children!
2. Being married to the man I love. I would hate to be married to someone I didn't.
3. My body. I enjoy how healthy and strong I am. I need to tell it thank you more often. I would be horrible with a delicate body.

Fears
1. Watching my children grow up.
2. Caves!
3. Being paralized!

Obsessions/Collections
1. Scrapbook paper, crazy I know I just can't resist it though.
2. Photographs. I love collecting my photos and watching my progress through them.
3. Memories, I am always watching out for the next lifetime memory.


Goals
1. Keep up on my scrapbooks.
2. Organize and clean my house really good someday. But that will be a goal for the rest of my life. It is never good enough.
3. Be a better person all the way around.


Random Surprise Things
1. I think families are the best thing Heavenly Father created.
2. I don't want to grow up. I think that is why I teach preschool I love little children and they let me be young with them.
3. I love the water it makes me feel at peace with myself.

I tag: anyone who reads this and wants to go along with it.

1 comment:

JaNae said...

Wow I am a celebrity, I am on Kristi blog!!! Wahoo!