Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

3rd Grade Program

So Bowdee's music teacher Mrs. Miller put on a music program for the parents to come and see what she has done. Now me being a preschool teacher of just 20 children can't even imagine conquering such a task. The kids all did an amazing job. I was so impressed that they all knew exactly where they were supose to be and actions to the songs. Bowdee danced with Adi, Annie, Madison, and . He did a great job and I appreciate you really doing your best. My favorite part was the last dance where they learned about 9 different dance moves then they let the kids just do their thing with their dance partner. Bowdee was up on stage so we could see him really well and he could really groove. They danced to the 1 o'clock,2 o'clock,3 o'clock rock song.Terry was able to take a few hours off work to watch it and my dad even surprised us with his presence. Matia was heartbroken that she had to go to school and not be there to watch her brother. It was so stinking cute. Here are some of his best 3rd grader friends.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Bowdee, I remember doing a program to that music in elementary school and learning all of the dances too. I bet you liked who you got to dance with, I didn't but it was real fun to learn the dance. Maybe you will want to be in a swing club in college like AJ is. He loves it. Take care and remember we miss ya.

JaNae said...

I LOVE going to the school performances they are great entertainment, I always get a good laugh. :)