Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bowdee's Football

So in Septemeber Bowdee joined his first football team. We felt bad because he wanted to play football at recess but couldn't because he didn't know the rules. If you know Terry and I you will know we just don't do much football in our family. But Kami on the other hand well their family does football so she talked us into putting the boys in together. I am so glad we did. We signed him up in Lehi because we didn't think AF did it. And his coach ended up being Kodie Francom, who is a kid I went to high school with and his wife Michelle was also another school mate. That was fun to see them and get to know them better. They did an awesome job coaching these boys.
Then Kevin stepped in to coach defense and I have to say he really knows his stuff. And he really cared for the boys you could tell he was on cloud nine at every game. He took Bowdee under his wing and taught him a few hints and practiced extra with him and Izak. I want to say thanks Kevin for being so cool to my kids. It was sad to see it end but it was fun while it lasted. Bowdee was named the best defender of the team.

No comments: