Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

The best Haunted House!


Those of you that live here in AF know Dale and Rochelle Price and how they go ALL out each Halloween. Well this year they have entered into a contest. They sent me this email and as their friend I will help spread the word. This is the email that was sent:

Good Morning America and Fearnet.com are sponsoring a “Haunt Your Home” contest, and Dale and I have entered our house. The winner of this contest is chosen in two rounds. Round 1 is a PUBLIC VOTE and Round 2 is a panel of judges, based on the top five finishers from Round 1. WE NEED YOUR VOTE TO MAKE IT TO ROUND 2!!

You can view the entries here: http://www.fearnet.com/HH2008/index.html

I love these guys even though I don't know them on a first name basis. I love how they entertain everyone for the whole month of October. I love that they go all out on trick or treats for the kids. I love that it is the major hang out on Halloween, if you can help them out, they are amazing!!!!

1 comment:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Thanks for your support!!!!