Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Ice Fishing


For Christmas we got an Ice Fishing Eskimo Cave and sled from Santa. I have to say when I first found out I was pretty excited. His elves created the COOLEST Ice fishing tent out there and then they made us one. My brother timed Terry and I setting it up and I kid you not it was up in 45 seconds. And it was just our 2nd time setting it up. So I got a little excited about going ice fishing and told Terry we should go buy an underwater fishing camera with our Christmas money from Terrys parents. So off to Cabella's we went to pick us up a camera.

I do love it! I love being all cuddled up in this tent with no where to go and nothing to do but sit there and wish a fish would bite my pole. This year we have taken the kids out twice the first time we didn't catch anything. But the second time Treg caught a 19" fish and was super excited.

Okay so I must admit I didn't go with them the second time. Terry took his brother Troy because it was -5 and I knew Troy would enjoy it so much more then me.

So I stayed home and took the time to clean my house, I am trying to advoid those January blues I always get. It was nice to spend 7 hours cleaning with my radio cranked and no distractions or interuptions. Yes my house sparkled when it was bedtime.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ice fishing hmmm. Not sure if that would be fun but looks like they are having fun. I wish someone would come and clean my house that would be great.

Sally said...

I hate the cold, so there is no way you would get me ice fishing! But I'm glad you guys had fun!!