Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ice Skating


So I have never been an Ice Skater first of all we never did it growing up except with young womens. I also have really week ankles that tend to have problems. So I just have never been good at it. When I married Terry I realized how fun it can be. Terry grew up with a bunch of guys that would go play hockey on the shallow ponds by where they lived. So obviously he is very good at it and he LOVES it. If he could do anything that he doesn't it would be to play on a hockey team. Maybe someday!

But I have learned to love watching someone ice skate especially when it is him or my kids. So the other day we took the kids to the adventureland park pond and I kicked back and watched them skate. My hopes are that they will love it and have more of a desire to be better then I am or ever will be. The kids are such great sports none of them wanted to go even though the ice wasn't that great for skating. So here is a small cheer to getting out and watching the kiddos enjoy the ice and brisk fresh winter air.

No comments: