Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our newest Nephew!


Last week we went to welcome in our newest nephew to this wonderful world. Terry's baby sister Tara just had her second baby. She has a almost 3 year old girl and now a sweet precious boy. I must say my heart goes out to all of you who just have girls or just boys. There is so much difference between the two that it is just not fair if you don't have both. Tara we are so excited for you and we look forward to watching your little boy grow into the wonderful man he will be one day. When we left the hospital Terry looked at me with those darling eyes and said "just one more honey"... and my heart just did like 20 flips.

I mean how can he say that after seeing such a cute kid of course I would agree at that moment when we didn't have our 3 kids with us and life seemed so peaceful at the moment. Of course he doesn't want anymore but neither of us could deny the happiness parenting brings. How special a little one is and how much joy they can bring. Thank you for letting us enjoy your little one if only for a short moment, he is precious.

2 comments:

Kate said...

What a cute picture of you and Terry with the baby. Maybe you should think about it. Just kidding.

Kate said...

I forgot I was going to tell you that you look REALLY young in that picture.I bet you don't have any wrinkles, you look so great.