Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Sunday


So I have always loved Superbowl Sunday and the reason is because I had the opportunity to fall asleep to the sweet hum of announcers of the Superbowl. However, this year has been completely different. I don't know if it is I have a son who has taken an interest to the game of football or I am just changing. But I just loved the game, I got so into watching the big games and a little excited (if I have to be honest) about going to watch the game with Troy and his girls.
I even made cute football cupcakes and bean dip. Well gotta love the American Game. We were cheering for the Cardnials it is so like Terry to go for the underdog. And my dear friend lives in Arizona so we were cheering for them.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

What do you mean you have no good ideas! Look at that football dip..Cute!

Sally said...

Awesome game wasn't it!!

Amy Lynn said...

I love the food! Did you make that amazing football cake?

Amy Lynn said...

I mean football bean dip...even better!