Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Draper Temple


Treg has had a small obsession with going in the Timpanogus Temple. So I was so happy for the day the Draper Temple opened up for the public to view the inside. Finally he would be able to go through most of the temple and see what it was all about. So I got tickets for the day that they were out of school.

Mom came with us which I was so completely grateful for. I loved being in the temple with you kiddos you will never know how special it was for me to see all of you there with me. I know someday you will understand better the full meanings. My dear friend Christina was also able to bring her 4 boys with us. I tell ya life just won't be the same without friends who love and understand us.

2 comments:

kate said...

Isn't it just beautiful. When my kids were little and we went to a open house, my kids were so different in the temple, it was like they knew what the importance of it was. Wish I could have been there. My kids just love that temple. Miss ya tons

Karrilyn said...

that is so cool that you got to go to the draper tempel.
I loved going to that open house and going through it is was awosem to go I am glad that you got to take your kids with you.
you should vist my blog when you get the time http://kittenglad.blogspot.com/
Karrilyn