Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Terry's Icefishing Trip


Friday night Terry, Troy and Rusty went on a little adventure (to be completely honest I am kinda glad I wasn't invited to go). They went and spent the night in the Eskimo shack on Strawberry Reservior. The got a late start but they made it up there and played cards until about 4:00am. Then they all cracked open the cots and fell asleep until the beautiful sound of the snow plow came around at about 6:00am. Then the hum of the snowmobiles started to plow by them.
I don't know about you but I don't think I would be liking those sounds to much the next morning. They said they had a good time even though Terry caught the only fish. However, Rusty and Troy got a ticket for illegal fishing.

1 comment:

kate said...

He looks like he is having way too much fun to go out and freeze to death.