Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snowboarding Sundance


Sunday we headed up to Sundance to take the family boarding together. My brother Kyle gave us 2 free tickets so that helped on the price a little. My favorite part was just being up in the mountains with my whole family. I do have to say that Sundance is probably the most beautiful ski resort I have ever been to. I wouldn't say my favorite but I just couldn't get over the fact of being nestled right there under Timpanogus.

It took my breath away every time I looked around me. Matia wasn't feeling very well so after the first run I took Treg and her to the car to hang out. Treg loved it but was a little tired after the first run. Bowdee is amazing for how little he really gets to board. This to me was like a day spent in heaven. Thanks to my family for making it so special. It wouldn't be the same without them.

1 comment:

kate said...

How beautiful!!! It is nice to just be together.