Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sounds I love most!

My sister did this assignment about her favorite 10 sounds she hears. Since I found it very interesting to hear hers I decided to write my own favorite 10 sounds. Here we go.

1- My children and husband laughing together.
2- Sound of water crashing, like a waterfall or waves or the gentle crashing against my boat.
3- Nature at night-time. Crickets, frogs, all that comes along with it.
4- Crackling of a campfire.
5- The voices of my siblings and parents gathered together reminising over childhood memories.
6- A newborn babies coos and squeakes.
7- Baby animal sounds, especially baby goats.
8- Birds chirping in the springtime, unless it is extremely early and I am not ready to get up for the day then it is not so pleasent to me. But that is a rare occasion.
9- A pop can being opened don't ask me why but, I have always felt a strange sense of stress release when I hear that sound.
10- My children squeezing me and saying "I love you".

That one really makes you think. Try it on your blog I would love to hear your sounds.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I forgot the pop can sound. I love that one too. and then there is baby animals, nothing quite like it. Yep we are definitely the same mold. Love ya tons

Amy Lynn said...

Can I just steal your sounds? I couldn't think of any until I started reading your list and I love them all as well! Laughing...I love the sound of laughing. And I love the sound of silence when I am in bed at night and I know I don't have to be a mom or wife or anything for several hours. I like that kind of silence...thinking silence!