Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool's


So the morning started off with us waking up to all the door handles greased and toilets saran wrapped with love by daddy. He thought he would get us before we had a chance to get him. Then I made pancakes for the kids (something I don't do too often) but they were filled with salt. Then the fun begins with all the kids tricks here and there. Bowdee covered my steering wheel with grease. At preschool I gave the kids all a maze that they had to complete but there was no way to make it to the end. For dinner we had a Mystery Dinner which we have never done before. We all choose 3 things to have for dinner. They were all starving so dad didn't take it to well when all he got was olives and cheese and a fork.

But it was fun anyway. I also did the good old I'm Pregnant trick. But I sure hope Karma doesn't come back and bite me on this one. Anyway we do love a good trick at our house the fun just goes on and on through out the whole day. Terry even taped my cell phone so I couldn't hear on it. Funny Boy!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Sounds like a very funny day. I have actually tried the pregnat thing. You are brave.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

So how did you get a positive reading?? Is it if you let it sit long enough it will turn positive.. That's hilarious.. You guys are great!

Kristy said...

Don't you love that day! How come we think it's so funny to pull the prego trick!! I don't think the guys appreciate it much, but I sure get a laugh out of it! Did you fool him?

Sally said...

you guys are hilarious! Way to enjoy the holiday :)

Kristy said...

Hey Kristi...just a little comment on the dino cake :) It's all about the paste food coloring! I get it at wal-mart and it's in a little jar....a little goes a long way. Also it's good for coloring almond bark or white chocolate. It keeps it from getting all gross!