Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A.J.'s Mission


So even though all my nephews and nieces are special to me I have this nephew A.J. Bear who is just precious. I guess he is not so little anymore since he is over 6foot and now serving a mission. Yesterday I had the great opportunity to go and sneek some one on one with him right before they took him to the MTC. I meet them at Wendy's in Orem and visited for about 1 hour. They took this photo while I was still holding it together. I have to say in my eyes he is still that little 3 year old who while I was babysitting took 35 minutes to decide the life changing decision of wether to watch Lion King or Jungle Book with me. And now he is all grown up and clipping his own fingernails. It just killed me to think he will not be in the protection of his mother's little wings and some boy might pick on him because he is faithfully a Utes fan because his aunt Kristi went there. Well that is why I think he is a Utes fan but his dad might have something other to say about that. I am so proud of the man he has become he puts me in tears just thinking about it. I would rather he be in his mothers protection because while he was there I knew Kate would never let anything bad happen to him and if it did she was there to take care of my little nephew. But I know this will really turn him into a man and that is the next step in his life. But it doesn't mean I have to like it. I will do my best to support him through this and be there to brighten a few of his days although any where A.J. is the world is a brighter place. I am sure in a short 3 weeks Columbus Ohio will be alot brighter. What a great kid. Love you more then you know J.Bear. Thanks for the great example you are to my kids.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for making me cry AGAIN. I just love my BEAR.( and my Kristi Pete)

Karrilyn said...

I love him to and miss him much but I know this is the best thing for him. I did not know that you had to make a decision between the two movies.
that is funny.

JaNae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.