Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Covington Christmas


Sunday we had our Covington Family Christmas Party. It was fun to decorate the tables and make it all nice for dinner. I love to have our family over because it seems like all the kids are comfortable with my house and knows my rules. I really enjoy the time we spend together. I know I say that in all my posts.

Anyway we ate a nice dinner then had the nativity program which was put on by all the grandkids. It is so nice to have the teenageers, young adults join in even though they are older and probably wish they could just watch it. I love seeing them interact with the younger cousins.

Anyway it was a classic program fun to watch then some of the kids sang songs. Matia Box of Rocks, Tayla Jingle Bell Rock, and my boys sang I farted on Santas lap. It was hilarious. Then we played games and opened presents. What a good night thank you to everyone for coming and enjoying the moment with us. I must say we sure missed my older bros and their families and our little missionary A.J. Merry Christmas Fam.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Thanks again Kristi. It was great fun and great food. I am always so sad to say good bye and leave.