Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Lights


So I always wonder why it is that we have no couple friends you know friends that Terry can chill with the man and I can chill with the woman and the kids all have a good time together. Well we love to hang with the Callaways although I must say it never happens because they are so busy all the time with all their family and friend activities that it is about once a year that we set a date and actually follow through with it. And when we are done I always wonder why we don't do it more. We had a great time tonight going to dinner at JCW's (which I have to say I was amazed at how well the boys could watch a BYU game and communicate with us women at the same time, it was impressive)and then driving through the lights at Thanksgiving Point which was great because nobody else was there...

Well there were some but no line to get it. Then we went and saw the reindeer at the water tower. All the kids had so much fun together that they decided we were going to have late nights which is great because they get along so wonderfully. Of course I will be spending my late night with Terry;) Thanks Callaways for being able to handle Terry and I at the same time there are not many people that can do it by choice. Most people we chill with are family and they have to love us and be with us. Anyway thanks for a great night and we need to make it a new tradition.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Mike and I definitely both can handle you guys and love you both. Wish we could just hang out as friends sometime. It is just a bonus that you are my sis. Love ya tons

Callaway Family Fun said...

Ha! Ha! Right, YOU'RE easy to handle...but TERRY?! Good thing Conor likes him! Just kidding, we think you guys are both FABULOUS and want to plan more fun outings like our trip to see the lights!