Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dad's Surgery


After a little chest pain and arm numbing my dad went in for a check up. They were sent home with no worries. A little later the Dr. called dad himself and said they had found a blockage and to take it easy for the weekend and Monday morning at 6:30 he was going to be in for surgery. Well this just stresses me out like crazy. Everything went well which I am so happy for. We took the kids last night to check in on him and make sure he wasn't just telling us a fib. If you know my dad he has been known to fib when playing cards or talking about his health. Well he was doing great I couldn't believe he had surgery that morning and a stint put in his heart and he was doing that great. Well I just hope he keeps being strong and takes care of that ol ticker because I would just lose it if I lost my dad. Love ya dad!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I am so thankful for my dad and all that he is to me. We are so lucky.