Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Covington's Visit

What a fun weekend we had with the Covingtons from Seattle in town. My big brother Clint and his family came into town for A.J.'s Farwell. So we took advantage of the situation and made sure they didn't spend one moment alone or bored. We filled up the whole week with Dinners, Geo Caching, Princess Parties, Shopping, Jazz games and visiting until we could barely talk. Like I have said so many times in the past I love spending time with my family. I love getting to know my nieces and nephews. I love reminising the days gone by. And I love looking forward to the future with them. Here are a few photos of our special weekend spent together.


2 comments:

Kate said...

What cute nieces and nephews I have. Great weekend.

Taunya said...

Kristi, you really know how to have a great time. The girls LOVED their visit and can't wait to return for more.