Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Horses and My Dad


There is something special about riding horses with my dad. I don't know if it takes me back to my childhood or maybe this is an activity we did together in the previous life. I am not sure but it is one of the most dear things to my heart. So for a Christmas Gift this year Terry went with us to capture this moment so I could cherish it forever. It is a time that we laugh, joke, talk and just bond through the quietness within. Dad thanks for always being there for me when I need you. I love your hugs and I enjoy every moment we are together. I love the way you accept everyone for who they are and never ever judge anyone. I don't think I can ever remember you talking ill of anyone. You are such a great example to me. THANKS for these moments.

3 comments:

Kate said...

All I can say is DITTO...

Kristy said...

What a great picture Kristi! Love it!!

emily said...

That is the neatest picture ever. Good job Terry!