Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Truck!


Well I was given the decision after months and months of arguing it came down to this. "Okay Kristi either you sell the burban and let me buy a truck that can pull the boat. Or (long silent pause with big inhale) we sell the boat... Which will it be?" That is what it had to come down to for me to part with my burban. I love my burban and didn't ever want anything other than it. But he did have a good point it wouldn't pull the boat like we needed it to. So after 8 months of watching trucks Terry finally fell inlove with this 2002 Sierra GMC Diesel truck. Yes I will be saying goodbye to my best burban that has treated me so well. But hello to a new family member that has the muscle to pull our favorite summertime getaway (the boat).

5 comments:

Kristy said...

How FUN!!! I love to get new vehicles...And I'm glad you got to keep your boat :) I don't think that was a hard decision for ya! Looks like I owe you one crafty item :) Thanks for leaving the comment...anything peticular you like?

Amy Lynn said...

Oh, it is so hard to say good-bye to cars you love! When Hannah was born, I had to trade in my navy blue sporty Saturn for a mini-van...not much to love there. But you are getting a great car...plus it means pulling your boat to fabulous places for lots o'fun! I'll have to come check out the new family member...

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

Welcome to the Diesel family.. Even if it's a GMC :o)

PS. You didn't really think Terry would sell the boat?? That would be like selling his soul!!!!

Kate said...

That is great, sorry about your burb. I know you loved it.

Unknown said...

Now how will you do preschool field trips?!
It's crazy how we become attached to the vehicles that carry our family around, but when they do it safely they become a part of the family.
It will be fun...