Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Matia's 8 - CRAZY

So I remember just 8 years ago giving birth to the most beautiful little girl I had ever seen. My insides and outs were completly in love with her and like they say I felt like there was nothing that could make me love her more. Well after 8 years of living with this little lady I do love her more. She is so special to me, always always making me smile. My heart is torn not sure to feel excited she is growing up because she is so much fun I just love to hear her views in life. Or be sad she is growing up because soon I fear she won't need me anymore. I just love being involved in her life and watching her little personality grow. Oh Matia you will never know how much I love you...So we had her party Friday night and it was a Late-Night-Movie-Party. She invited 9 of her closest friends and boy did we have some real fun. I only wish Troy was off work so we could invite her other 2 cousins her age. But we had fun making hair flowers, then eating hotdogs, playing the claw for bouncy-balls, popping balloons, then going to the sticky shoe to watch Princess and the Frog. What a fun night, really it couldn't have gone smoother. All the girls were so excited and they loved the looks they got as people drove by. Here is Tia's birthday cake that we didn't have time to cut and eat that night. So we just had to do it another time.

1 comment:

kate said...

What a great birthday. You are so spoiled and I agree you are very beautiful. Just remember to always love your mom in everything that you do. She will always want to be a part of your life. Wish I was there to celebrate with you.