Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Snowboarding Brighton

Last year both Matia and Treg got snowboards and yes we took them once last year. So what a shame it would be to let the year go by and not get any use out of their boards so we went to Brighton and paid $62.00 for Terry and I to get beginner passes and the kiddos were all free. We spent the day going up and down the mountain falling and learning and everyone loved it. Okay so after 2&1/2 hours Tregs muscles were shot but Tia was LOVING it. I have to say my favorite part was being all together and see how each year everyone improves but me... what is up with that? Oh well just as long as my kids love it and have fun.Thanks Terry for being the instigator. I must say I really wanted to get Matia to church since she is going to be baptised soon. But once we were in the mountains I was happy we were there together creating memories. Although I did feel a bit guilty and kinda like I was a bad parent when her young men missionaries came over that night to give her the lessons and they asked if she would please go to church next week... Oops then she replys I really want to go, I love church, I will try. Then she looks at me and her dad... Okay chalk one up on the bad parent side. I will admit it.

1 comment:

kate said...

How fun. Sounds like a great day.