Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Treg's 6 years old


Today at 11:22 my little 6lb 10oz bundle of joy turned 6 years old he is now 40 lbs. But I guess that just tells me there is more of him to love. My family just wouldn't have been complete without Treg. He makes us all laugh with his witty silly personality. I love the way he can make new friends and play so well with pratically anyone. I love the way his mind is quick and he picks up on reading and math so well. I love the way he is determined and has a heart of gold. Today I followed him to school on his bike as I ran behind because he has been wanting to do that and Bowdee and Tia say it is still too cold. Then when I picked him up from school we made plans to go ride our bikes and have a picnic at the park. I just did whatever he wanted to do today just me and him. I love being with you Treg I love to hear the way your mind ticks and how you can do the monkey bars like nobodys buisness. Thanks for the fun memories of today I will never forget the day you turned 6 and we spent the afternoon just bummin'.

2 comments:

kate said...

He is getting way too big. Happy Birthday to the best looking six year old I know. I have been teaching a lot of six year olds lately and I agree you are the best.

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

No way!!! He's 40 pounds??? hee hee. He is such a cute boy! Kade had so much fun at Treg's party. Thanks for posting pics I so wanted to see him in the mustache since he said it hurt him to wear... They all look darling.

PS. is there any sport your family doesn't do together??? So cool!!!