Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Treg's Mario Party 6


So right after Tias party on Friday night I stayed up late to set up for Tregs party on Saturday at 10:00.
It was a fun party planned with 10 different missions to collect coins in their coin boxes like the video game.
Then when they collected the 10 coins and defeated Bowser that is when they got their party bags. The kids loved their Mario hats and mustaches. And of course all the games. After the party grandma C. wanted to take him and Tia somewhere special so she took them to Build a Bear. I think it was a good thing I went with them because it was really busy and my mom was a little overwhelmed (this being her first visit and all). But I tell you after that Terry and I were bushed and I was most thankful that Tregs dream dinner was Top Ramen Noodles. :)

No comments: