Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Boys Boarding Sundance

So Wednesday was the perfect day to skip school and go boarding. That is just what I did for Bowdee. Okay so I did't go boarding with them... But I did take them up to Sundance to enjoy the day. Right when we got up there we met up with Jonah Beck and his parents which Jonah is a really good friend of Bowdee's. It is funny because I remember Bowdee pointing to Jonah when we were in the same ward and said mom that kid is so funny I want to be his friend! Ever since then their friendship has grown stronger and stronger. So when we met up with them his parents offered to bring the boys home.It wasn't a hard decision when I had preschool to prepare and activity days girls coming to my house at 4, to do a scrapbooking layout. I took their generous offer gave Bowdee some money for lunch and went home. The boys had a great time and I got so much done!

No comments: