Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cousin Sleepover


So as the boys were fishing or should I say searching for their tents. I was home nice and warm with my 3 cuties and 3 cousins for a sleepover. I love watching my kids play with their cousins. I never lived close enough to my cousins to become really good friends so to me it is like a bonus in life to have cousins that are close. So we played Just Dance, Kami and I got an ice-cream, we ate Mac-n-cheese (because we love it and Terry hates it). Then we went to church in the morning. Well we were going to church and I started with a migrane so I headed home for some medicine hoping to stop it before it got out of control and ended up nursing it for the next 3 hours. Talk about feeling guilty. I seriously thought I would be able to head back to church right after I took some medicine but it put me down and I had to remind myself to go get the kids from church. Then Terry came home and we headed out to Wendover for the night. We like Wendover for a few reasons. It is a long enough drive away from home that the kids feel like we are going away. #2 We love the long family talks we have on our way out to the middle of no-where. #3 The kids love being allowed into the hot tub (which was not working this time). #4 The kids love choosing where we eat which includes subway, mcdonalds, and smith. But they think it is wonderful and we think the FREE price is wonderful. I remember my dad and mom taking us to the hotel by the Airport.
Dad got some kind of discount from where he worked so thats why we would go there. And to this day I remember eating at Pizza Hut, swimming with my dad and watching a movie. It was the best day ever and we loved it. So we go to Wendover and we love it as a family.

No comments: