Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fish Dinner w/ Mom & Dad

So after my mom and dad babysat Dash (our Labradoodle) while we went to Wendover. We invited them over for a YUMMY fish dinner. Terry makes the best fish dinner and any time he is willing to cook it for me he is welcome to go fishing. My mom is also a big fan of Terrys fish dinner. Okay so she will eat just about any fish put in front of her. In fact that is why her dad would take her fishing is so she could eat the fish and he could catch more! Nobody can eat fish like my mom. She will lick the bones to get the last little bit and she is so fun to watch. I think that is why we invite her over its kinda entertaining just watching her. Anyway I have to say I am pretty thankful for my parents and all they have taught me. I wish Terrys parents lived closer so we could share little unexpected moments like this. Moments that might go unnoticed to some but will forever be etched inside my brain. I love you mom and dad!

No comments: