Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

What do I do?


So I get alot of people asking me what I do with all my spare time since my kids are all in school now. So I teach preschool on Tues and Thurs which takes all but about 5 minutes before the kids come home... Then on Mondays I recover my home from the weekend of madness and playtime. I also do most of my errands on Monday, at least I try. Wednesdays I try to spend a couple hours scrap booking or organizing family videos then I usually have a list waiting for me like I did today... This was the list I wanted accomplished before the kids came home.
Do my moms hair
Exercise
Pick up med at Target
Return pants at Old Navy
Make Flaming Gorge Reservations
Make Yellowstone Reservations
5 Loads of Laundry
Dishes
Clean Carpets
Clean Terrys Car
Fill up Car Gas
Costco for groceries
Make covers for ice fishing sleds
Spring Clean bedroom and bathrooms
Put in for deer hunts
Update Blogs
Prepare new month preschool
Sweep and mop kitchen floor
(I had all but about 2 of those items done before the kids came home.)
Fridays are the days I do what I want weather I go out to eat with friends. Go walk around some store. Or end up finishing that to do list I was working on. So I guess I am just trying to say life has a way of keeping me busy. Very rarely I have a moment where I wonder what can I be doing. But I wouldn't have it any other way I enjoy being busy and I go crazy when I feel like I have accomplished nothing. This is not something I admire about myself. I truly wish I could sit still and just enjoy watching what is happening around me. And sometimes I do... Those times are when we are ice fishing, camping, snowboarding, boating... You get my drift but when I am at home I am busy... There are moments where I will take a time out and play WebKinz.. Yes this is my latest craze which is fading but I love the pizza game and Atlantiles they just help me to slow down. Crazy how life just happens.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

HAHA...we are more alike everday :) I LOVE THE PIZZA GAME TOO!! The kids always make me play it (I should say "make" I offer) so I can earn them some money. I have been guilty of turning it on even when they aren't home haha!!

Amy Lynn said...

I like how you have your week organized. You seriously have covered all the bases...I'm making a list for myself right now!!! Thanks for the extremely wise advice.