Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Family Halloween Photo

As you may know I am a little crazy about my photos. When Halloween came and went I knew I was going to regret not getting that family photo. Well I couldn't just drop it, so today was spent dressing us all back up in our Halloween costumes, looking for Tregs Batman mask, and painting on faces again. Then hours of taking photos and trying to find one we liked. I must say everyone was great sports and didn't make me feel bad for being OCD. Well this is the one we ended up with. Someday I will be glad I did this. But I can't say at this moment I am glad I did it.

6 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

My family would have told me to take a hike!!!!

emily said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does crazy OCD things like this! And I love your costume - its so cute.

Kate said...

I think my family would have told me to take a hike too. I think you look great, I don't know how you could think that you are fat. Cute pictures.

Chris said...

My first post on your blog! You should feel very, very special. Your costumes are great! I have to say, you have an awesome looking family!

JaNae said...

I am loving you and Terry's costumes! How fun, your family looks great :)

Callaway Family Fun said...

I love you for doing that!!! You guys all look totally fabulous, it was well worth the extra effort!