Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged

Okay I was tagged by Deena and now I have to expose 6 quirks about myself. I think Terry would be the better one to answer this since I don't consider my quirks to be quirks but oh well here I go.

1- I have a REALLY hard time not changing all the little kids shoes that ended up on the wrong feet. Even though they are so proud of themselves it just gets to me and I really have to strain not to change them.

2- I am a door locker. Whether I am home or not I lock the doors, I lock my car doors and everything all the time. I even get confused when I get out of my jeep and there is no door to lock. When it is cold outside and I come in I especially lock the door. It is like I am subconsciously trying to lock out the cold. Crazy I know.

3- I take too many photos. I don't know if this is caused by the lack of photos of my childhood. Or the hopes that my children will remember everything from their childhood. I am just not sure. But I do take photos of everything and it is ridiculous.

4- I sleep better when the kids are in my room. When they aren't there I stress about them then I am constantly checking on them. I wonder if they are cold or sick or having a nightmare.

5- I can't walk by my garbage can and leave the lid open. I have to have it shut. When Terry cooks he likes to leave it open so he can just toss what he wants to get rid of. Well I am constantly walking by and shutting it. Which ticks him off. So I am learning to get out of the kitchen when he cooks so I am not tempted to shut the garbage until he is finished. Hey wait is this my quirk or Terry's?

6- When I am riding shotgun I LOVE, LOVE to roll down the window on nice days and do the wave with my arm. You know the up and down wave. I just love it and if ever drive me around on a nice day you will either see me doing this or fighting the temptation not to do it.

So there, there are a few of my quirks. Poor Terry I know he has to live with a syco, but hey he had the choice and he said yes. I didn't force him into this crazy love. Now I get to tag a few of you who I would love to learn of your quirks to make me feel normal. Kathy, Katie, Sally, JaNae, Nancy, Amy, Tara, Allison, and yes you too Heidi.

3 comments:

Deena ♥ Curtis said...

What a sport!!!

JaNae said...

I'm a door locker too. My car, my condo...pretty much any door I can lock. :)

Kate said...

Hey my quirks are already on my blog, just down a little. Look and tell me if you knew all of them. If that is all of your quirks then you are awesome, I already knew that.