Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Joshua Wendall

So you all know I absolutly loving being an aunt. In my mind that is the next best thing to being a wife and mother. I love showing my love for my siblings through the love I show their children. I hope someday I will be called "my favorite aunt" from one of my neices or nephews. Well we just recently welcomed little Joshua Wendall Romans into our family. Terry's sister Talesha just had her 4th baby. She now has 1 girl and 3 boys. Talesha is an amazing person. She is just really sweet and very stable. I just melted when she placed her sweet baby boy in my arms. I really had to question Terry "are you sure we are finished? Maybe there is just one more." Joshua is very beautiful and so alert. I couldn't believe how much he was eyeing me. He really seemed to know what was going on. Like he could tell I wanted to take him home with me. Thanks Talesha for sharing your sweet son with us. Goodluck with number 4, I am sure your family will make him feel so welcome.

1 comment:

Kate said...

He is so cute!!!! I bet you just loved holding him. Maybe you do need one more???