Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Party

The night after Halloween we went to my brothers for a Halloween party. We got a trusty babysitter and broke free for a few moments. It was fun I have not been to a costume party in so long that it just made me feel like a youngster again. I will post better photos of us later. But this was the cutest one so far. Captain Spaulding and The Nun (Kye and Emilee) my cute brother and his wife.
The cutest Western couple I have seen in a long time. (Shawn and Josie) some good friends of ours.Dr. Fietkau and his wife. I love his fake Cigarette it even smokes. I tried to trick Terry with it and he just blew me off. And what is a party without the Rockband. Kami was my drummer but you just can't see her behind me. It was fun all in all. Thanks for including us among your friends Kye and Em.

No comments: